The Waud Wine Club aims to provide interesting and unusual wines (ie. Not High Street) that the members can enjoy. Our wines mainly come from the Old World, as we specialise in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal. But we also now have smaller parcels of wine from South Africa, New Zealand, Chile and Argentina.
To provide members with a more flexible offering, in terms of both quantity and quality, we have created Gold, Silver and Bronze membership categories.
As a member of the Club
- You will be sent 3 themed taster cases throughout the year (in April, August and December)
- You will be invited to 4 or 5 dinners and tastings
- You will be invited on 2 overseas wine tours
- You will receive special weekly wine offers – magnums, en primeur wines, discounted wines etc
- You can invite your friends to join our functions and to join the club
If you would like to join the wine club, please fill in the form below. If you do not know anyone in the club but you would like to join – please fill in the form below and in the proposer field write ‘Unsponsored’.
Please fill in the details below and we will contact your proposer and deal with the other small points of administration as well.
The information you provide will be stored securely on our web server and will only be used by us to conduct business and from time to time to send you marketing information. We will not pass your information to any third party. If you ever want to see the information that is held us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide the information to you for the fee of £5. If you want your information removed completely from our site, please email email@example.com.
Latest Taster Case Notes