Date & Time
Location: Tuscany, Italy
From: October 11, 2023 8:00 am
Until: October 14, 2023 11:00 pm
Autumn Tour 2023 - Tuscany, Italy
A return trip to Tuscany for the Waud Wine Club – having last visited the area in 2017. This time we have a completely different set of vineyards to visit – including some famous Super Tuscan wines like Tenuta San Guido (Sassicaia).
We have recently started working with Emiliano Falsini, that will offer wines at a completely different scale to the grown up Sassicaia. We have also worked with Frescobaldi for a long time, so will visit one of their estates, Nipozzano. We have also confirmed visits with Querciabella and Castello di Fonterutoli in Chianti. Tua Rita in Suvereto is a relatively unknown appellation in the area – so we are pleased to be returning there to sample that excellent wines.
- Up to 16 spaces available (as of 17th August 2023 – we have 5 spaces available)
- Price – £1,395 per head (inclusive of VAT)
- Non Wine Club Members + £200
- Single Room Supplement – £270 (inclusive of VAT)
- These prices cover all tastings, hotels, ‘Fun-Bus’, breakfasts, lunches, dinners, drinks receptions and wines at dinner (flights not included).
- We will advise on suggested flights when you sign up.