£30,000 – £35,000 a year
Waud Wines are recruiting for the key role of Client Services Manager with at least 2+ years’ experience in office management and administration. Interest and knowledge of wine and the wine market is beneficial but not essential.
About Waud Wines:
Waud Wines is a vibrant young company supplying interesting and exciting wines to our Club Members, Private Clients and Corporate Customers. Our principal focus is in providing everyday drinking French, Spanish and Italian wines, as well as a selection of wines from Argentina, Australia, South Africa and Portugal.
For those wanting to use wine as an investment vehicle, our Waud Investment Wine business caters to a different clientele. We specialise Bordeaux En Primeur and also trade in niche investment grade wines from elsewhere in the world including Opus One, Sassicaia, Ornellaia and more.
- General day to day Administration and Commercial support for the business
- Being the first point of call for all customers across the business
- Processing private, corporate and commercial wine orders
- Ensuring our live website product information and stock levels are correct
- Monitoring stock levels
- Ordering wine stock and liaising with shippers
- Raising PO’s and invoices
- Member account management – reconciling subscriptions, chasing debtors
- Management of Social Media accounts – including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Researching new revenue opportunities for the business, indicatively finding clients in Corporate Events, Corporate Gifts and Staff incentives for corporate clients.
- Assisting Directors in the organisation and operation of tasting evenings and events for the Corporate & Trade, Wine Club and Investment sectors of the group
- Creating reports and marketing material for our Investment Wine Clients
- Selling and upselling wine purchases to current members
- 2+ years office Management or Administration experience
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional Communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High level of personal motivation and accountability
- Proficient in Windows applications
- Experience with Xero Accounting Software desirable
- 35 hours a week, flexible hours, a mixture of office based and out with clients or at events
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays) per annum
- The Job Holder will be provided with business cards, a company lap top and mobile device for the performance of the job and interface with company records and systems
- Out of pocket expenses for business travel will be covered by the company through monthly approved expenses
- Commission is payable on an agreed basis and reviewed from time to time on new business introductions of commercial events and substantial commercial wine orders
If you are interested in the role, please contact Charles Waud – email@example.com